Classic Summer Fun!
Nothing is better then exploring and playing outside during the warm summer days and nights! Summer is a great time to turn off the TV and put away the battery powered games to make way for some simple pleasures! You don't need much to have fun!
1. Some side walk chalk to create your own designs and games. This Melissa and Doug set has chalk covers to make them easy to grip, also great for those who don't like the feel of chalk
2. A beautiful kite to get up in the air
3. Bubbles! These come in a petit and beautiful package
4. Roxaboxen, a favorite childhood book by Barbra Cooney
5. A classic jumprope with beautiful real wood handles
6. A sweet ride - this Janod Wooden Balance Scooter will more than do.